- Candidates should be B.E/B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- An aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate’s ability in problem-solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred.
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts.
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
|Post Title||IT Operations
|Apply Link||Click Here|