- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Advise and train users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as liaison between user and development support.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
|Post Title||Graduate Trainee|
|Batch||2017 – 2019|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Join Our Facebook Job Group:- Click Here