- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Zero or more years of programming experience.
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
|Post Title||Associate Application Developer|
|Batch||2016 – 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Join Our Facebook Job Group:- Click Here