- We are looking for candidates who are comfortable to work on either development, support or testing requirements & are flexible to work either in Mumbai/Pune.
- Should have excellent academic track record i.e. 60% and above in 10th, 12th graduation (BE/B.TECH)
- Candidates should be Computer Science/IT/ECE/EE/ME/CE
or 2016,2017,2018 passed out year only.
- No gaps in education.
- Candidates should know one of Programing Language: C, C++, Java.
- Basic knowledge of OOPS Concept.
- Should well versed with SDLC fundamentals – Dev, Test and Support.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Analysis and Design Skills & handle to work on multiple requests at the same time.
- Ready to work in a global team.
Note:- BCA, BSC, MCA people Not eligible.
1st Round – Technical & Aptitude Test
2nd Round – Personal Interview
3rd Round – HR Interview
|Post Title||Software Developer/
|Apply Link||Direct Walk-In|
|Walk-In Date||18 Jan, 2019|
Venue Date & Time: 18th January 2019, 8.00 AM – 10.00 AM strictly, applicants would not be allowed beyond the timings
10th Floor, A Wing, Supreme City,
Supreme Business Park, Hiranandani Powai,
Mumbai – 400076